Based on our experiences, many organizations out there have no implemented disaster recovery plan. This is not because they don’t want one, it is because they are under the impression that their current IT personnel are doing this when in fact they are not. At Overture Group, we believe in a transparent business relationship where we simply tell you what is and what isn’t and from there it is your decision as to what action we take next. Often IT providers make assumptions on behalf of their clients, leading to the client not knowing all the facts which can become a costly mistake.
As the business owner or leader, these are just some of the questions you should be asking yourself:
1) How and where is my data being backed up?
2) How often is my data being backed up?
3) Are my data backups tested for integrity?
4) Are my backups useful, can they be used to restore meaningful data?
5) In the event of a disaster (flood, fire, or theft), what is our action plan to ensure that business can continue operation as soon as possible?
If you are unable to answer any of the above questions then you should contact us right away and let our specialists take the guesswork out of your company’s critical business data.
For those who are still skeptical, we often ask our clients this:
What would happen if you woke up tomorrow and found out all of your organization’s data is gone without the possibility of recovery?
If the answer is that your organization would be out of business or worse, then you owe it to yourself to get a second opinion on your data backup and disaster recovery plan. Overture Group can help every step of the way to ensure your organization doesn’t suffer due to data loss.